Thursday, October 4, 2018

Week 7: Part 1

Three of the pages I liked were Super Smash Bros., DragonBall FighterZ, and Nintendo. I chose these three because all of them have a passionate community that stay consistent with new updates. For example, Smash and DBFZ could announce a new character and I could share with my viewers who are into those games to show I'm just as passionate as they are about those games. 

The other pages are gaming teams that hold tournaments at various venues across the country. 2GGaming and Level Up hold tournaments in the southern California region making it convenient for my home business to work with them. I could hold tournaments at their venues and bring in more players from my area. VG BootCamp and eSports Arena are more out of state and I could affiliate with them to appeal to gamers outside of California. 

No comments:

Post a Comment