Monday, October 29, 2018

Week 10: Part 2

Really, the only category I woul blog about is competitive gaming. I would usually tend to talk about just the video games since gamers are my target audience. I would want to blog about upcoming events for various video game tournaments for ARMS and whatnot. The ARMS community would enjoy the stuff I write about especially in a day and age where ARMS barely has any exposure at all. However, Smash Bros. is a humungously popular franchise especially since the newest game, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, is coming in around one month. Before the game's release, I could talk about potential competitive features and torunaments or analyze the new characters being added to the game. After the release, however, I could talk about my impressions on how each character feels, what stages will be allowed in tournaments, and expermient with the new modes they have added to the game such as the Final Smash meter (a meter that is built up over time to unleash a special move). Either way, my core audience is competitive gamers, especially Nintendo fans, and I will exclusively blog about my thoughts on these things. And if people are interested enough in my opinions, they could ending supporting my business.

1 comment:

  1. Great details on your for blogging ideas! I think your customers would enjoy what you have to say!

    ReplyDelete