Saturday, December 1, 2018

Week 15: Part 1

There may not be too many tools in Google Analytics to help out my type of business, but there are a few I can think that could be useful for it. 

The first feature I feel would be useful for my business would be the audience reports. These reports can tell me how active the users can interact with my posts and get a good understanding on what my viewers would want. The Google Ads reports could also be useful in showing how many people see my ads and click on them to come to my apps. Importing data from external sources seems to be quite useful since my advertising can go beyond Google Ads, such as Twitter or Facebook ads. I could use the diagnostics tool to keep an eye for any any potentails flaws in my advertising such as poorly configured code on my pages. Google AdSense is also very useful in bringing in ad revenue on third-party websites or any popular website that allows it. 

Businesses like mine don't really use these tools probably because they are not very big corporations that can afford the advertising, but if they were, I'm very sure they would use the tools I mentioned at the very least. My business is simply to advertise tournaments and VoDs of tournaments, but said tournaments aren't going to be very big especially since my business is practically very small. Still, when my business does have good ads, these tools will be very useful in creating more ads and keep giving it more attention. 

No comments:

Post a Comment