Sunday, September 23, 2018

Week 5: Part 2

Obviously, my target market for my business, X-Tension Gaming, is of course competitive gamers. In order to generate sales, I need to include a large variety of competitive games that people enjoy, such as Super Smash Bros. or DragonBall FighterZ. I also need to make sure the venue is comfortable and appealing so that visitors that aren't competing would enjoy it too.

If people want to compete, they have to pay a venue fee plus a certain amount of money depending on how many games they want to compete in. If they just want to spectate a game, they would only have to pay the venue fee. To be increase more sales however, the prices need to be lower for each game a person plays. In major tournaments, regular registration can usually cost half a hundred dollars. My intention would be to make that lower since the venue wouldn't be too big and it would appeal to customers who want to save money.  

No comments:

Post a Comment