Sunday, September 16, 2018

Week 4: Part 2

Nintendo: https://www.nintendo.com/

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv

Both sites relate to my personal interest in video games. They both start out by showing me what's currently big or relevant right now taking a lot of space on the site in hopes I would click it. They also leave all the other relevant options under it in casse I'm more interested in those.

What brings me back again is what the sites offer. The Nintendo site offers their products as well as third-party games on their platform. Twitch offers a bunch of streamers either play games I enjoy or doing other things like artwork. The design of the sites are very easy and intuitive too. I can easily select what I'm looking for without the search bar. And when I do use the search bar, it always get me accurate results.

In all honesty, I feel like there is nothing that needs to be improved on these sites. However, for Nintendo's customer support site, I do feel like the site could look a little more dynamic. Everything has the same color and almost the same design making it a little confusing to navigate. I think an increase in text size would be an improvement as well so that everything is a little easier to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment